Aquatics & Fitness at Wintergreen Resort
With a well-equipped exercise center and experienced staff, Wintergreen offers the very best in total body fitness while surrounding you with a beautiful and naturally rejuvenating environment. The Aquatics & Fitness Center is a smoke free facility both indoors and out.
For more information and reservations, please call 434-325-8280.
Fitness center with a strength and conditioning circuit and free weights. Cardiovascular equipment includes treadmills, stationary bicycles and ellipticals.
- Exercise studio
- Indoor swimming pool, open year-round
- Outdoor pool, Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Therapeutic soak pool, open year-round
- Outdoor hot tubs, open year-round
- Steam rooms and sauna in locker rooms
- Dressing rooms, showers and restrooms
- Fitness Center is limited to guests 16 and older
- Wellness classes and private instruction are offered
The Aquatics & Fitness Center indoor pool is open year-round. All Wintergreen outdoor pools are open daily from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day. Outdoor pools are located at the Aquatics & Fitness Center and Stoney Creek Golf Course. For more information on pools call 434-325-8280.
Lake Monocan, located in Stoney Creek, offers a sandy beach and all kinds of lake fun. The Lake is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Aquatics & Fitness Access and Rates
The Aquatics & Fitness Center is only open to Registered Wintergreen Resort Guests, Wintergreen All Resort Primary Members, Wintergreen All Resort Extended Family Members and Wintergreen All Resort Guests of Members.
- Wintergreen Resort Registered Guests receive complimentary access - must present a Resort registration card.
- Wintergreen All Resort Primary Members receive complimentary access - must present a current Member photo pass.
- Spa Day Guests may use the Aquatics & Fitness Center for a $25 access fee with the same day purchase of a full length Spa service.
- Wintergreen All Resort Extended Family Members receive access when presenting a current Extended Family Member photo pass; daily fees are applicable. $5/person with pass; ages 5 and under free.
- Wintergreen All Resort Guests of Members receive access when presenting a current Guest of Member Exclusive Access Pass; daily fees are applicable.
- When presenting current All Resort Guest of Member Access Pass; limit of four guests per pass - $10/adult, $5/youth; ages 5 and under free.
- When accompanied by the All Resort Member; limit of four guests per Member - $10/adult, $5/youth; ages 5 and under free. Guest of Member Exclusive Access Pass not required when accompanied by All Resort Member.
Invigorate your body, mind and spirit while you stretch, tone, release tension and improve your overall health in 90-minute sessions offered midweek and on the weekend. This class consists of Hatha yoga techniques in deep relaxation for a gentle full body, mind and spirit workout. Open to all skill levels, ideal for beginners. Private sessions are also available by appointment.
Class Schedule: Wednesday, 9:30- 10:45 am and Saturday, 12:30 am - 1:45 pm
Per Class: $15
March 29, Saturday 9:00 – 10:30 am; class is 90 minutes
April 12, Saturday 9:00 – 10:30 am; class is 90 minutes
April 26, Saturday 9:00 – 10:30 am; class is 90 minutes
Per Class: $15
Additional discounts do not apply. Please call 434-325-8280 to register for all classes and to inquire about private sessions.