Association Property Management
Meet your Association Management Staff
|Manager Name ||Portfolio and Associations |
|LaDonna Kurpel |
Director of Association Management
|Black Rock Portfolio to include: Mountain Inn, Three Ridges, Dobie, Diamond Hill, Stone Orchard, Highlands, Cliffs, Overlook, Highridge Court, Rosewood Village Villas at Wintergreen |
|Robbie Wood |
|Devils Knob Portfolio to include: Trillium Place, Stone Ridge, Stone Ridge Woods, North Ridge, Laurelwood, Fairway Woods, Shenandoah Ridge, Rodes Farm, Ledges, Vistas, Highridge, Highridge Place |
If you have questions regarding your condominium/homeowner's association, dues, resale information, insurance and more, you may contact our Association Management Assistant, Robin Fitzgerald.
Association Management Assistant
Association Management FAQ
- Owners are required to turn off their domestic water supply and the hot water heater when your unit will be unoccupied for a period of time. Taking this precautionary measure year-round greatly reduces the potential for water damage to your unit and others should a problem occur with the water lines.
- During the winter months, all unit owners are required to maintain their heat at a minimum of 55 degrees to prevent freezing. During the warmer seasons, owners are encouraged to set their air conditioners between 78 and 80 degrees to ensure proper air circulation.
- All of the condominium and townhouse associations include chimney cleaning in their maintenance budgets. If the chimney sweep finds a problem with the fireplace during this inspection and cleaning, the owner will be notified. One of the most common problems is a grate too large for the firebox. When purchasing a replacement grate, make sure the grate is at least 2 inches smaller than the floor of the firebox in every direction. The grate should not touch the walls or screen.
- Virginia fire safety codes prohibit the use of propane and charcoal grills on or near any deck, patio or balcony in a multi-family, multi-story dwelling. Only electric grills are allowed. Propane and charcoal grills will be removed to ensure compliance with the fire code and the safety of residents and their guests.
- Ash cans are provided adjacent to dumpsters for the safe disposal of fireplace ashes. Ashes should never be placed in a dumpster or other trash container. Owners should have a metal container available in their unit for storing and transporting ashes to the marked ash cans.
- For your convenience, you can now go online to access your account information and other information that pertains to your community. You can view your account balance, quarterly assessments, contact information, association documents, and a calendar of events. To access your online account, please go to https://wintergreenpartners.vmsclientonline.comand entre your account number and password.
- Every property owner at Wintergreen is a member of the Wintergreen Property Owners Association (WPOA). WPOA provides many "municipal" services, including road maintenance, operation of community centers and pools, and police, fire and rescue services. WPOA can be reached at 434-325-8530 for additional information.
- Virginia law requires that an owner in a condominium or homeowner association who is selling his or her unit provide a resale certificate to the buyer. Information on how to obtain a resale certificate can be found on the web at CondoCerts.com(follow the instructions for "Homeowners") or by contacting Association Management at 434-325-8029.
- Condominium associations carry property damage insurance that covers the structure and some elements of the units. In townhouse and homeowner associations, property damage insurance is the responsibility of the individual owner. If you have questions about the coverage you need, contact your community manager.