Wintergreen Resort hosts a number of fabulous events throughout the year featuring live music, local breweries and wineries, craft shows, fireworks, and more! Our event weekends are very popular, so book your accommodations early.
You may also be interested in:
It's Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month, so whether you're a complete beginner or a seasoned expert, our Ski School can help you take it to the next level.
- Martin Luther King Weekend, January 12-15
Lots of fun planned for this LONG weekend. Events will include: Wintergreen Rail Jam (5 pm on Saturday in the Terrain Park, event 1 of 5), Kickoff of the National Ski Areas Association's
Safety Awareness Week, Women’s Clinic (Sunday, 7:45-10:45 am), DJ mixing up the tunes slopeside outside the rental shop (Saturday, Sunday & Monday), Live entertainment at The Edge (Friday & Saturday).
- Wintergreen Rail
Jam, Event 1 of 5 , January 14
- Wintergreen Women’s Sunday Clinic, January 14
- Local Night at Checkerberry Cabin, January 18
Join us at Checkerberry Cabin from 5-7 pm for a Tap Takeover with Blue Toad Hard Cider, a DJ mixing up the tunes, and lift ticket specials when you join the SNOWPOWER Club.
- Wintergreen Women’s Sunday Clinic, January 21
- Wintergreen Slopestyle, Event 2 of 5, January 28
- Wintergreen Women’s Sunday Clinic, January 28
Snowy fun continues!
- Wounded Warrior Weekend, February 2-4
Join us for the Annual Wounded Warriors Weekend (more information available through Wintergreen Adaptive Sports). Other highlights include Nastar, Women’s Ski Clinic on Sunday and
a DJ mixing up the music outside the rental shop.
- Wintergreen Women’s Sunday Clinic, February 4
- A piece of Wintergreen's Past: The Copper Mines, Nature Foundation, February 7
- Wintergreen Women’s Sunday Clinic, February 11
- Valentine’s Day – The Powder of Love, February 14
On February 14, The Blue Ridge Express becomes The Lift to Love. We'll have a separate line for speed dating, we'll pair you up and send you off with a card full of conversation
starters to make talking easy. Remember, you both already have snowsports in common, and have fun!
- President’s Weekend, February 16-19
A long weekend to take advantage of great skiing, riding and tubing! Some of our best conditions are in February - be sure to book your weekend early. Lots of fun planned for this LONG weekend.
Events will include: Wintergreen Rail Jam (5 pm on Saturday in the Terrain Park), DJ mixing up the tunes outside the rental shop on the snow (Saturday, Sunday & Monday), Live entertainment at The Edge (Friday & Saturday), Women’s
Ski Clinic (Sunday).
- Wintergreen Rail Jam, Event 3 of 5, February 18
- Wintergreen Women’s Sunday Clinic, February 18
- Journey to High Places Hike, Nature Foundation, February 22
- Wintergreen Slopestyle, Event 4 of 5, February 25
- Wintergreen Women’s Sunday Clinic, February 25
Spring skiing and snowboarding is a great time to be on the mountain with all the same great activities and moderate temperatures!
- Mardi Gras Weekend, March 2-4
Join us for the annual Mardi Gras celebration, presented by Wintergreen Adaptive Sports. The weekend will feature the Syncro skiing event, costume parade and much more. Wintergreen will present their
final Night Rail Jam at 5 pm on Saturday, March 4. Spring fever is in the air.
- See Sap Run, Nature Foundation, March 3
- Wintergreen Rail Jam, Event 5 of 5, March 4
- Be Bold Weekend, March 9-11
- Pancake Breakfast, Nature Foundation, March 10
- Sugarbush Sojourn, Naure Foundation, March 10
- Slide & Splash Bash Weekend, March 16-18 (dependent on weather
It's the end of another great snowsports season at Wintergreen. We'll expand the terrain park to include all of Dobie. Plus who doesn't want to miss the pond skimming!
The Park Party is on Saturday and Pond Skimming on Sunday, so plan to stay for the weekend. Costumes are required to enter the Pond Skimming.
- Frog Symphony and Dinner, Nature Foundation, March 17
- Ladies Tea and Fashion Show at Pharsalia, Wintergreen Performing Arts, March
- Journey to High Places Hike, Nature Foundation, March 22.
April brings spring to the mountain!
- Easter, March 30-April 1
Bring the family to Wintergreen Resort during Easter for our annual egg-stravganza! It's an entire weekend of festivities, with a traditional Easter egg hunt
and Easter bonnet parade, craft workshops and egg decorating. Create a new tradition with Easter Sunday brunch at The Copper Mine restaurant.