To participate in GLS, you must Pre-Register for rental equipment online!
Guaranteed Learn to Ski & Ride
If you thought that learning to ski or snowboard was something you could never accomplish, Wintergreen Resort has some great news for you!
For first-time skiers (age six and older) and riders (age eight and older) Wintergreen Resort guarantees that our excellent teaching staff will have you turning and stopping by the end of your first lesson! If not, you can repeat the lesson that same day. If you've ever thought about learning or are considering introducing a youngster to skiing or snowboarding, you'll want to take advantage of this Wintergreen Resort offer.
The rates below are the first visit rate. Upon completing your first lesson, the GLS Passport you are issued during the initial purchase will enable you to return for two more times for just $64 (adults are $79 on weekends and holidays) each visit. This special price includes your limited lift ticket, rentals, and the next level of lesson during each visit. Please refer below to the additional visit benefits of the Guaranteed Learn to Ski or Snowboard Program.
2012-13 GLS Hours & Rates
End Of Season Discount Rates in Red (starting Monday, 3/11)
|$104 $73 |
|$82 $66 |
|$82 $57 |
|$67 $54 |
Guaranteed Learn to Ski or Ride Additional Visit Benefits
At time of first purchase, you will be provided a ticket with additional visit benefits. The benefits include the following:
- 2nd & 3rd return visit price: $64 (Adults are $79 on weekend/holidays) (includes limited lift, lesson and ski/snowboard equipment rental).
- Lesson times daily: 9:30 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 2:30 pm, 4 pm, 5:30 pm
- Lift ticket upgrade to all slopes/lifts and rental extension: $20
After Third Visit Benefits
- Purchase of a current year Ski and Ride Season Pass: $159/Adult, or $89/Student
- Purchase of a current year rental season pass: $69
- Eligible for a $50 discount towards the purchase of a 2013/14 season pass (discount not transferrable).