Summer's End Cabin Jam
August 31-September 3, 2018
Fall is just around the corner but we have one more huge summer weekend to celebrate. Join us this Labor Day weekend for our first annual Summer's End Cabin Jam!
Friday, August 31, 2018
- Friday Night Lights at Stoney Creek Bar & Grill with a full buffet, dancing and music by Bootsie Daniels.
- Prime Rib Night at The Copper Mine Bistro, dine on the deck and watch the stars come out as you feast on Prime Rib. Be sure to get your order in before they sell out.
- Join Bill Wellington as he leads us through the steps to some old fashioned square dancing.
- The head to the campfire at Discovery Ridge and have some S’mores.
Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Breakfast – it’s the most important meal of the day and The Cooper Mine Bistro is serving up a breakfast buffet and Make Your Own Garnishes for Bloody Marys and Mimosas.
- The Blue Ridge Terrace features live music by some fabulous local talent.
- The Arts & Craft show will highlight the creativity of local artisans.
- Summer’s End Bike Race. Take a break and watch the athletes conqueror the mountain.
- Challenge your family to a Family Fun or Family Adventure Race.
- Need an afternoon libation? Just follow the torches and flamingos to discover a hidden paradise with a Tiki bar serving traditional beverages.
- Head up to the Blue Ridge Express for a chairlift ride down to Checkerberry Cabin for our first ever Cabin Jam. You’ll discover seven breweries, several food trucks, a DJ, and fun games for the whole family. The chairlift will run from 12-5:30pm,
and once you've paid, you can ride as many time as you like!
Sunday, September 2, 2018
- If you missed breakfast at The Copper Mine, you still have an opportunity to sample the fare and create garnishes for your morning beverage.
- Shop at the Arts & Craft showcase. It’s a great time to start your Christmas shopping, or splurge on something for yourself. You’ll also want to check out the new Blue Ridge Boutique in the Mountain Inn with unique clothing, accessories, bags, and
- Meet Bobby Cadabara for a magical show with live animals, audience participate and state of the art equipment.
- Your children will love the block party in the afternoon. Lots of crafts and games. Lot of smiles!
Monday, September 3, 2018
Monday brings the end of summer and we’ve planned a party to celebrate. Join us at the Wintergarden Pool for a splashing good time.
Farewell Summer, Welcome Fall!