Group Skiing, Snowboarding & Tubing
Day Ski Groups
Groups with 20 or more skiers/snowboarders that also require overnight accommodations may qualify for special group lodging, lift, and rental rates. Please contact 800.273.3390 or [email protected] for availability and booking information. We are dedicated to making your day outing easy and fun!
Overnight Ski Groups
Groups purchasing 20 or more lift tickets may qualify for group lodging and ski rates. Please contact 800.273.3390 or [email protected] for availability and
2020-21 Day Group Winter Rates
Tips for Day Groups
This information will help you as you plan a group trip to Wintergreen. Because we want your group to have a fun and memorable experience, we've outlined the steps needed to ensure a successful trip.
Steps to take for a Successful Group Trip
- Choose your date
- Select your Session.
- 8-Hour Session (8 hours from time of purchase)
- Night Session (4p-close on nights when night skiing is available)
- Book your dates early!
- The Group Sales Desk will help you plan every detail of your ski/snowboarding trip from sign-up to arrival procedures. Space is limited, so please email early:
- Send your deposit.
Wintergreen requires a deposit to guarantee rates, dates and the session you choose.
- Wintergreen equipment rental.
Determine who will need rental equipment. Our rental shop is now paperless and rentals are processed electronically. Pre-registering online for rentals is free and REQUIRED for group rentals.
Click here to pre-register.
- Confirm and pay.
Please email us at least one week before your scheduled visit date to verify the number of lift tickets and rentals you will need and to make your final payment.
- Plan to arrive at least one and a half hours before your scheduled session begins.
Early arrival will allow time to pick up and distribute lift tickets and get your group fitted with rental equipment. Please have your
group wait on or near the bus/vans while you pick up tickets in our Ski Group Sales Office located below the Copper Mine restaurant.
- Talk to your Wintergreen Group Coordinator for ways to further speed up the rental process.
- FREE Lift Ticket with every 20 tickets purchased.
- How to Pay
Wintergreen accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit cards or pay by single check, made out to Wintergreen Resort.
Wintergreen operates in all types of weather. If for some reason we do not have at least two lifts running, we will gladly reschedule your trip or refund your deposit. Cancelations are subject to a $100
processing fee. No refunds will be given within one week of your trip date.